Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blood, Blood & More Blood

To get this journey started they gave me a list of all of the blood test's I had to have done before we started anything, 6 to be exact, HIV, Hepatitis, CBC, Cystic Fibrosis, Rubella & HTLV 1&2.The HIV and Hepatitis is required by the state of california in order to go through with IUI or an IVF procedure. My poor vein is yelling at me to stop. Thank god to day was the last day of the blood test and of course it had to end with a nurse that felt like sharing with me how fertile her family is, REALLY that is not what i wanted to hear! Thank you! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Get used to the pokes!! Once baby is on the way, they don't stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through something similar.. I am so sorry! Be positive, things will all work out the way they are supposed to! I love your blog! It is gorgeous! I am adding you to mine! Say sorry to your little vein for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jyl, It got poked again yesterday and isnt too happy with me right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete