Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who would have thought

It started back in October of 2007, Mark and i always knew we wanted to start a family as soon as we got Married never did we think this is where we would end up. After a year of trying with no luck i went to the Dr. She had me have a HSG test done and found out that both of my tubes are blocked and referred me to a Fertility Dr. In Pasadena. Mark was working so my Mom went with me, we sat down with the Dr and went over my history. At the end of my meeting with the Dr he said those words In vitro Fertilization, My heart just sank and couldn't be leave at 26 years old the only way i was going to be able to have a baby with the man of my dreams was through IVF. I went home and Cried to mark and explained to him what our situation was and him being the wonderful man he is said "Ok, Whatever it takes" So our IVF journey has begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment