Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy couple of weeks!

My Nurse called yesterday and we have a date! 

Tomorrow I will be expecting a package with all of my Medication and Injections in it, From their we will meet with our Dr and nurse to go over all of our Injections and do a Mock Egg Transfer.

I will Start Injections Next week and will have to go in to the Dr's office on March 20Th, 23rd & 25Th for Blood work and Ultra Sounds to see how well my Follicles are developing and how many Eggies i have. 

I will go in on March 27Th for the Egg retrieval under General Anesthesia , From their they will go ahead and fertilize all of the Mature egg's and let them "cook" for 3 days.

On March 30Th we will have to go back in and Have the Egg's transferred, It is a simple procedure. While i am laying on the table my Acupuncturist will than go ahead and do one 1/2 hour session at the Dr's office.  From their i will have to go straight home and on Bed rest for 2 days and to take it easy for 3 weeks. No exercise or lifting anything over 8 pounds.

Needless to say this month is going to go by fast!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have a date! I'm keeping my crossables crossed for you and you're in my prayers! I hope come December you have at least one baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete