Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 5 and Ultrasound

Today we had our first ultrasound and blood work today, I was nervous and first but than excited. i had posted earlier that they had found a Cyst on my left Ovary from the Birth Control Pill I was on, Well the Ultra sound today showed that the Cyst has been getting smaller so that was good news and even better news I have 16 Follicles (egg's) so far! My Dr was very excited.

I start another injection called Ganirelix injection on sunday along with my other Injection, This one is to keep my Ovaries from prematurely Ovulating. We go back on monday for another ultrasound and said that we should know when our Egg retrieval will be on Monday.

Today has been the worst out of the Past 5, I had a HORRIBLE head ache and am starting to feel very bloated and full from all of the follicles developing, They said that they will grow to be about the size of my thumb right before the retrieval and with 16 follicles developing this isn't going to be comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. One of those follicles is going to be a baby!!! I'm so excited, I really feel like this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much mandie, I have high hopes for us too!

    ReplyDelete