Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 1 down!


   We went to the Dr. This Morning and they did more Blood work and an Ultrasound. The Blood work went over well but when they did the ultra sound the found a small fluid filled cyst on my left ovary from the Birth Control I was on the past 2 weeks. The Dr. was some what concerned But said we should wait and see what the Blood test says. So they called at 4 and said that my Estrogen level was great and not to be concerned about the Cyst at all and to go ahead with the Injections.

 Toady at 4:00 I gave my self my first Injection, I was actually excited to start. The Needle that I gave the shot to my self with is a shorter needle that goes into the fat instead of the Muscle, It didn't hurt at all. The only part that hurt was injecting the Medicine, It burned and now feels like i have a hard ball under my skin. I also started taking 1 81mg of baby aspirin and prescription prenatal vitamins.

Above is a picture of everything placed out on the counter before my injection, I mix 1cc with 3 vials bravelle of and 1 vial of Menopur That way it is only 1 injection a day

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment