Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 4

Todays side effects were worse than the past 3 days, I had a horrible Head Ache for most of the afternoon the kind that hurts when you move your eyes. I came home from work and got into bed and took a 30 minute nap that seemed to help. i gave my self my Injection at 4:00 again today, it is getting easier and easier every day I do it. Today though I started to have cramping on the left side, My Ovaries are working. 

We have our first ultrasound and blood work tomorrow, They are going to check my ultrasound and count how many follicles have started to develop. 

We will keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. I foiund you site earlier today and I am so anxious for you :-) I will be doing my own IVF cycle in June or July after I recover from my recent abdominal myomectomy. Good Luck, I hope to see a BFP post from you sometime in April!

    ~Carol

    ReplyDelete