Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Day!

Well every one we had our Egg retrieval this morning, First they took me in and and met with the Anesthesiologist to go over allergies and ll of that good stuff. They than put in an IV and gave me the good stuff, I was under for about 40 Minutes.

After it was all over the Dr came in and said that everything couldn't have gone any better, They originally thought that I had 16 Egg's but when the Dr came in he said that the retrieved 17, He was very pleased with the quality and quantity of them.

The Dr said that he will give us a call tomorrow and let us know how many were Fertilized and what their "grades" are. I go back in on Monday for the Egg's to be Implanted than are on Bed rest for 72 hours and just rest the rest of the week.

I will keep you all posted with what the Dr says tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Heather!! I can't wait to see pics of this or these babies!!

    ReplyDelete